The Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal filed by the Peoples Democratic Party and its governorship candidate in the September 2018 election in Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, challenging the election of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress.
The Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal had nullified the judgment of the Osun State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal which had declared the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, as the winner of the September 2018 poll.
- El-Zakzaky: Shiites Attacks Buhari, Issue Warning on Release of Their Leader
- FAKE NEWS: No Zoo Keeper Accused of Impregnating Female Monkey
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
News7 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]
Politics5 days ago
Kwara: Assembly Probes Saraki Over Transfer of Gov’s Property
Crime5 days ago
‘We Were Trained In Libya’ – Suspected Kidnappers
News4 days ago
Islamic Group Speaks On Fulani Plot To Install Emirs In Osogbo, Asaba, Enugu