UEFA on Monday picked Dutch referee, Bjorn Kuipers to handle the Champions League semi-final first leg tie between Barcelona and Liverpool on Wednesday night at Camp Nou.
For Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final tie between Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax, Spain referee, Mateu Lahoz has been picked to be in charge of affairs.
The Independent UK reports that both Kuipers and Lahoz are among highly-rated referees in European football.
Barcelona reached the last four after defeating Porto in the quarter-final, while Barcelona dumped Manchester United out of the competition a few weeks ago.
Tottenham also reached the last four after defeating Manchester City, while Ajax dumped Juventus out of the competition.
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused of Complicity
- 100 Richest People In The World 2019
headlines6 days ago
BREAKING: Samson Siasia’ Mother Abducted In Bayelsa
Politics7 days ago
Sanwo-Olu Appoints 25 Commissioners, Special Advisers [Full list]
Metro6 days ago
Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
News6 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]