UEFA on Monday picked Dutch referee, Bjorn Kuipers to handle the Champions League semi-final first leg tie between Barcelona and Liverpool on Wednesday night at Camp Nou.
For Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final tie between Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax, Spain referee, Mateu Lahoz has been picked to be in charge of affairs.
The Independent UK reports that both Kuipers and Lahoz are among highly-rated referees in European football.
Barcelona reached the last four after defeating Porto in the quarter-final, while Barcelona dumped Manchester United out of the competition a few weeks ago.
Tottenham also reached the last four after defeating Manchester City, while Ajax dumped Juventus out of the competition.
- El-Zakzaky: Shiites Attacks Buhari, Issue Warning on Release of Their Leader
- FAKE NEWS: No Zoo Keeper Accused of Impregnating Female Monkey
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
News7 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]
Politics5 days ago
Kwara: Assembly Probes Saraki Over Transfer of Gov’s Property
Crime5 days ago
‘We Were Trained In Libya’ – Suspected Kidnappers
News4 days ago
Islamic Group Speaks On Fulani Plot To Install Emirs In Osogbo, Asaba, Enugu