Chelsea legend, Claude Makelele, has claimed that striker, Alvaro Morata is quicker than Gonzalo Higuain and Olivier Giroud.
The ex-midfield maestro said this following Chelsea’s 1-1 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday.
Morata is currently on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea following the Blues manager, Maurizio Sarri’s decision to bring Gonzalo Higuain to Stamford Bridge last January.
“For me, the way I see it, I think it depends on the manager and the way he wants to play football,” Makelele told Stadium Astro.
“We didn’t know exactly what the manager wanted at the start. He prefers Higuain because he’s more adapted with Hazard and Willian, he had him before, he knows Higuain very well, so he knows the mentality and spirit of Sarri’s team.
“But for me, the one is Morata, he’s a real striker. He’s like [Karim] Benzema a little bit, technically soft, scores goals, not selfish, runs, I think he’s quicker than Higuain and Giroud.”
- El-Zakzaky: Shiites Attacks Buhari, Issue Warning on Release of Their Leader
- FAKE NEWS: No Zoo Keeper Accused of Impregnating Female Monkey
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
News7 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]
Politics5 days ago
Kwara: Assembly Probes Saraki Over Transfer of Gov’s Property
Crime5 days ago
‘We Were Trained In Libya’ – Suspected Kidnappers
News4 days ago
Islamic Group Speaks On Fulani Plot To Install Emirs In Osogbo, Asaba, Enugu