Ex-Brazilian international, Valdiram Caetano de Morais has reportedly been found dead in the streets of Santana area of Sao Paulo, Brazil over the weekend.
Marca reports that three men were arrested over Valdiram’s murder, even as one of them has since been released because of lack of evidence of his participation in the ex-striker’s death.
The report claimed that the other two remain in police custody as Valdiram’s body underwent an autopsy with the Institute of Legal Medicine.
The report also claimed that an investigation into Valdiram’s death is ongoing.
Valdiram played alongside Brazil legend, Romario during their time at Vasco da Gama.
He signed for the Rio de Janeiro side in 2006 and scored 14 goals in 32 games.
The 36-year-old had been battling alcoholism and drug addiction for over 10 years.
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused of Complicity
- 100 Richest People In The World 2019
headlines6 days ago
BREAKING: Samson Siasia’ Mother Abducted In Bayelsa
Politics7 days ago
Sanwo-Olu Appoints 25 Commissioners, Special Advisers [Full list]
Metro6 days ago
Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
News6 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]