Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, has resigned from the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Suleiman Dantosho, her media aide, confirmed this on Saturday morning.
Dantosho said Alhassan has also withdrawn her membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Nigeria Happenings had earlier reported that the minister was disqualified from contesting for governorship in the APC.
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused of Complicity
- 100 Richest People In The World 2019
headlines6 days ago
BREAKING: Samson Siasia’ Mother Abducted In Bayelsa
Politics7 days ago
Sanwo-Olu Appoints 25 Commissioners, Special Advisers [Full list]
Metro6 days ago
Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
News6 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]