Pensioners in the state of Osun will on Tuesday begin fresh protect in the state capital, Osogbo, demand there unpaid entitlements owed by the state government.
SPEARGISTS reported this late on Monday, plans to ensure that the protest has full participation of senior citizens across the state was concluded last weekend.
Reliable sources within Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP), who confided in our correspondent, said has secured assurances of many members, especially those residing in Osogbo and its neighboring towns to turn out en mass for the protest.
Osun state government is presently owing its retirees several months of pensions and several years of gratuity.
Tuesday’s protest, the medium can report will commence very early at Ayetoro Junction and move through major streets in Osogbo.
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused of Complicity
- 100 Richest People In The World 2019
headlines6 days ago
BREAKING: Samson Siasia’ Mother Abducted In Bayelsa
Politics7 days ago
Sanwo-Olu Appoints 25 Commissioners, Special Advisers [Full list]
Metro6 days ago
Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
News6 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]