Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, will be forced to take a pay cut if he leaves for Real Madrid this summer, ESPN reports.
The Spanish club are not prepared to match his £290,000-a-week pay packet at Old Trafford.
Pogba has been seriously linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu, with the player and Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, openly speaking about the possibility in recent weeks.
But United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has insisted that he expects the France international to be a part of his squad next season.
Pogba is expected to push for a move, if the Red Devils don’t qualify for the Champions League.
However, Madrid will not go over the top to lure him from Manchester, as they are unwilling to add further strain to their huge wage bill, by offering him a contract worth more than his United deal.
- El-Zakzaky: Shiites Attacks Buhari, Issue Warning on Release of Their Leader
- FAKE NEWS: No Zoo Keeper Accused of Impregnating Female Monkey
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
News7 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]
Politics5 days ago
Kwara: Assembly Probes Saraki Over Transfer of Gov’s Property
Crime5 days ago
‘We Were Trained In Libya’ – Suspected Kidnappers
News4 days ago
Islamic Group Speaks On Fulani Plot To Install Emirs In Osogbo, Asaba, Enugu