SENATOR Elisha Abbo representing Adamawa North Senatorial District heaved a sigh of relief on Friday after he was released on bail by the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command.
Embattled Senator Abbo, who was caught on camera assaulting a nursing mother at a sex toy shop in Abuja, had earlier tendered an apology to Nigerians and his victim, Babra, over the incident.
He presented himself to the Police for investigation on Thursday.
It was however, gathered that the senator was granted bail following the absence of the victim.
The victim was expected to testify and give her own side of the story after the incident but had travelled out of Abuja to attend a burial ceremony of a close family relation.
The Police are expected to resume their probe once the lady returns. NAN
- El-Zakzaky: Shiites Attacks Buhari, Issue Warning on Release of Their Leader
- FAKE NEWS: No Zoo Keeper Accused of Impregnating Female Monkey
- COZA: Police Speaks On Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo
- AY, Jim Iyke Exchange Words Over ‘Face App’ Picture Transformation
- COZA: Police Invite Timi, Busola Dakolo Over Criminal Conspiracy, Falsehood
News7 days ago
Fasoranti’s Daughter: Presidency Speaks, Sends Powerful Message To The Family [Must Read]
Politics5 days ago
Kwara: Assembly Probes Saraki Over Transfer of Gov’s Property
Crime5 days ago
‘We Were Trained In Libya’ – Suspected Kidnappers
News4 days ago
Islamic Group Speaks On Fulani Plot To Install Emirs In Osogbo, Asaba, Enugu